2010年12月28日 星期二

I am okay now

Everybody faces some obstacles. As for me, I faced some difficulties during my early years in school. I think it was likely that my classmates’ unfriendliness and my poor academic performance brought me that influence.
I was lack of confidence because some mean classmates thought I was fat and ugly. Because of that, I had few friends. What’s worse, I failed my exams almost every time on mid-term examination. I did not know why everybody except me, understood what the teacher was talking about, Especially on English class. It was like I was the only one who was not in the classroom.
I was so helpless and disappointed that I thought nothing and no one could ever get me out of the obstacles neither can I get over it. It was until I moved to Taichung that my confidence built up. I remembered the first day at school with my new classmates; everybody was so friendly and passionate. And thanks to my cram school teachers, even though I already forgot her name and looks, when I moved to Taichung, I got a lot of progress on my academic performance. It was also when I started to lean English well. One day I was listening to an English song and amazingly I could sing along with it. It was at that moment that I finally realized that I could do one thing right. And it had brought me a lot of faith and hope.
I would like to thank to all my friends and families who never gives up on me and who has always by my side to support me. I am not ugly anymore; at least my heart is not. I am surrounding by love of my friends and families and I am doing great now.

沒有留言:

張貼留言