2009年10月7日 星期三

Journal 1

It has been three weeks since we studied here in Chaoyang. We have met a lot of new friends; learned many new things. There have been also many extracurricular activities for us to participate in.
One of the most popular clubs is Popular Music club. We can not only make friends from different departments but also learn how to play instruments. Another welcome club is Dancing club. We do not really have time to do exercise. However, by joining Dancing club we can at the same time have fun with friends and keep fit. As for me, I would like to participate in a club which provides us chances to interact with kids. I feel relaxed and happy when I play with children. And it will be my pleasure to serve the community kindergarten or something like that.
Anyway, I believe with so many choices of clubs, the next four years will be full of fun and be colorful.

1 則留言:

  1. The Dancing Club sounds like fun. I wish I had joined clubs like that before when I was in college. Please write more about your uni life. I quite enjoy reading about journals like this.

    回覆刪除