2010年1月16日 星期六

Final Journal

I think everything goes pretty well so far. Though sometimes I feel like having no motivation to keep on trying. Time doesn’t wait for me, he just keeps on going. Oh by the way, I know this assignment is part of the final exam. However, is it ok to have this done like a diary? I wish there is no grammar in the world, so I can just say and write what ever I want. No need to consider the spelling or grammar mistakes. It is just a wish after all, if teachers don’t tutor us these things we will never improve anyway. So it is impossible!
The first semester has almost past, I have experienced a wonderful time with friends and classmates. We sometimes get plenty of assignment and project to deal with. That makes us so exhausted. Okay, what next. I used to keep diary in English in fact, but I thought by doing so makes no help of improving. Besides, nobody would be able to pick my mistakes. It would be no use doing so. That’s why I stopped keeping diary in this language.
I hope I can follow the plans I had made on my studies. I am no longer a child anymore. I should act like I can deal with things by myself. Oh, another day for working. I wonder if I would spend more time on studies if I did not have to work! I would really love to have more time doing something for myself. But I just can’t I guess. To think it another way I am doing things for myself! It is part of my life I should enjoy it. No matter what comes next in my future I should take it or even fight it. Somehow the experiences taught me how to be brave and positive. LOL
Anyway, I believe next semester is going to be even more interesting! See you around.

沒有留言:

張貼留言