2010年3月4日 星期四

My first winter vacation in college

It is hard to imagine how fast time goes. I spent most of my vacation working in the restaurant. I started to work from the first day of Chinese New Year; and it happened to be my birthday this year. I thought nobody would remember but later my friend came in the restaurant and gave me a surprise! If I wasn’t working I would have given her a big hug.
I had some fun during this winter vacation besides just kept working. It was really interesting to hang out with friends. Every time I go out with them I feel so relaxing and happy. I have been to Sun Moon Lake, night markets, and Taipei. It was my first time going back to my home town for the last nine years. When I arrived at Taipei, I took the MRT to Dunghu to meet my uncle and aunt. After that we went to Wego to have lunch with grandma and cousins. What’s more, we also went window shopping. However, that was not the sweetest part. My aunt Nancy treated us the ice cream hot pot. The most delicious ice cream I have ever had.
Although I enjoyed this winter vacation very much. There seemed to have something I had not done. I ignored the most important part! That would be my major-English. Well, like what I said few days ago; I need to work on it or I will forget everything I have learned.

My first winter vacation in college was indeed an unforgettable one.

沒有留言:

張貼留言