2010年3月11日 星期四

Rewrite: My first winter vacation in college

It is hard to imagine how fast time goes. My first winter vacation in college has past for weeks. However, I still miss the times I had during winter vacation. I had been working in a restaurant. Besides that, I had a good time hanging out with my friends to Sun Moon Lake and visiting my relatives in Taipei.
I started to work on the first day of Chinese New Year. Chinese prefer to get together on New Years Eve, so the restaurant was full of customers through opening hours. Though I was exhausted working for long period of time, I was glad to earn so much money. By the way, it happened to be my birthday this year. I thought nobody would remember my birthday. However, later on my friend came in the restaurant and surprised me. If I wasn’t working I would have given her a big hug. What’s more, my friends and I visited Sun Moon Lake this winter vacation. I drove for almost one hundred and fifty kilometers to Nanto and finally to our destination: Sun Moon Lake. We took a boat to another side of the Lake and had plenty of food made by native residents. The sights there were so breathtaking that we couldn’t say a word. I would love to visit there again once I get a chance. Last but not least, I went to Taipei to call on my relatives. When I arrived at Taipei, I took the MRT to Dunghu to meet my uncle and aunt. After that we went to Wego to have lunch with my grandmother and cousins. My aunt Nancy treated us with Ice Cream Hot Pot. It was the most delicious ice cream I have ever had.
Although I enjoyed this winter vacation very much, there seems to be something I had not done. I almost forgot to tell you; I'm an English major. Well, like what I said few days ago; I need to work on it or I will forget everything I have learned.My first winter vacation in college was indeed an unforgettable one.

沒有留言:

張貼留言