2010年5月14日 星期五

Journal 3-Labor Education

I don’t know where this idea, Labor Education, comes from. However, our president and directors believe that bringing this into practice helps college student to learn to be responsible for things. Some people say it is because of the school system; Labor Education has been one of our school traditions since Chaoyang was established. No matter what the purpose is, it seems that Labor Education seems will be practiced for forever.
Early in the morning, I need to drive at least thirty minutes to school. Labor Education starts from seven ten to seven forty, only takes thirty minutes. You might say that it is okay nothing to take only thirty minutes in 24 hours to clean the campus. I say I must get up at six or even earlier in order to get to Chaoyang University, which is quite tough for me.
What I am trying to say is that we can actually learn to be responsible by doing house works for Mothers or thinking more maturely. In my very personal opinion, there are plenty of ways for us to learn to be a grown up.
I say thanks to the school system, because we don't need to practice Labor Education after the first year at college.

1 則留言:

  1. Hi Gerda,

    First of all, I'm very pleased to see you leaving comments for your classmates. =)

    Secondly, I must confess that I agree with you when you say there are other ways for students to learn to be responsible.

    Thirdly, however, I am showing you some grammar mistakes for you to correct.

    1. I don’t know where this idea, Labor Education, comes from. However, our president and directors believe that bringing this into practice helps college student to learn to be responsible for things.
    寫得很好,在用字遣詞跟句法方面
    for things可以省略

    2. Some people say it might because of the school system; Labor Education has been one of our school traditions since Chaoyang was established.
    第一個子句少了一個動詞

    3. No matter what the purpose is, Labor Education seems will be practiced for forever.
    "seems will be..."有看出問題嗎?
    for forever?
    改成: No matter..., it seems that Labor Education will be practiced forever.

    4. You might say that it is okay to take only thirty minutes in 24 hours to clean the campus.
    okay改nothing有沒有更合你的意思?

    5. I say I must get up at six or even earlier to get to Chaoyang University which is quite tough for me.
    to可以還原成 in order to會強烈些
    你的which如果沒有加逗號的話,就變成是一個形容朝陽的形容詞子句囉,但是你是要講整更早起到朝陽的事件,所以要用逗號+which
    (And, yes, it's indeed a tough task for even everyone else, I think.)

    6. What I am trying to say is that we can actually learn to be responsible by doing house works for Mothers or thinking more maturely. In my very personal opinion, there are plenty of ways for us to learn to be a grown up.
    這是很好的一個點

    7. I say thanks to the school system, we don't need to practice Labor Education after the first year at college.
    中間少了個linking word/phrase喔

    回覆刪除