2010年6月3日 星期四

Feelings

A friend of mine fell in love with a guy in her class. Every time she comes back from Taipei, she tells me everything that happened to them. I can tell that she really likes that guy. What matters is that she can’t tell him how much she cares for him because she thinks things would be different if she does. She is afraid that they would not be friends anymore if she tells him her feelings.
One of my high school teachers told us that if you want to ask somebody for coffee or something like that you just need to go for it because the answer would neither be yes nor no. I told my friend this but she still can’t step out.
About last week, she told me that she really wanted to give up on this feeling because it is so tiring keep caring for him like this. There are always lots of girls around him and my friend doesn’t want to be like other girls. My friend is always waiting for him to come to her. Every time he talks to her, she would feel nervous and don’t know what to say. I think now all she needs is time, so that she can stay away from her feeling for him. I mean, if she really can’t tell him how she feels.

2 則留言:

  1. Many of my friends around me also have the same problem lately. I can understand the feeling she has... it's really a hard time!

    回覆刪除
  2. I have a little story to share with you girls. I used to have this university female friend who had a crush on one of her male classmates for 'four years'. She had been suffering from whether or not to tell him how she felt. She was so afraid that everything would be ruined if she told him how she felt about him. Therefore, she kept her love for him in secret for four years. She finally took the courage to tell him how she felt about him before college graduation. It turned out that he rejected her politely. Four-year painful suffering was paid with nothing in return. How silly she was. What a waste of time and love.

    Be brave and take actions, girls. The same are for boys, too.

    回覆刪除